Many Samsung Galaxy users were having difficulties claiming their Glow Skin and Levitate Emote, but it should now be available for all eligible Samsung Galaxy users to claim now.
There have been many issues that have been reported by Samsung Galaxy users who have said that they are not able to claim the free Fortnite GLOW Skin, which comes with an in-built Levitate Emote, even though they have an eligible device. Here are all of the Samsung devices that are eligible to claim the free Skin:
- Note10+ 5G
- S10 5G
- S8 Active
- S7 edge
- S7 Active
- Tab S6
- Tab S4
- Tab S3
- Tab S3 Wi-Fi
Samsung were aware of some users have issues with claiming the Skin and said this was due to some technical difficulties. These issues have now been resolved and you should be able to redeem the Skin. They have also updated the different ways in which you will be able to claim the Skin, as can be seen below:
- Download and launch Fortnite from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Game Launcher on your qualifying Samsung Galaxy device.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account.
- Go to the Store. The Fortnite GLOW outfit should appear in the Store under Limited Time Offers. Tap on it. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account > Content > Android Store Selection. If the Android Store Selection does not appear in your Settings, and you successfully downloaded Fortnite via the Galaxy Store or Game Launcher on an eligible Galaxy device, the Android Store is automatically set to Samsung Store. If you side-loaded the Fortnite APK via Epicgames.com/fortnite, you have a choice between Samsung Store or Epic Games Store in the Android Store Selection, and it must be set to Samsung to redeem the Fortnite GLOW outfit. If you downloaded Fortnite on a Samsung Galaxy device, but do not see an Android Store Selection in your Settings, and your store isn’t automatically set to Samsung Store, your device is a) not a Samsung device, b) has been rooted and is no longer eligible for the promotion, or c) is not an eligible device as listed in the terms & conditions.
- A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged).
- Tap the Fortnite GLOW outfit again to choose the option to redeem the outfit and emote for yourself, or gift it to a friend, by 12/31/19. 2FA will need to be enabled for Gifting.
- Your Fortnite GLOW outfit will be available in your LOCKER. You will also receive the Levitate emote as part of this redemption process.
You will need to ensure you have the latest update available on your device and you have an Epic Games account. Unfortunately you will need a valid credit card in order to redeem the Skin, although you will not be charged.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are still have difficulties redeeming the Skin and which device you are using. We will try our best to help.