Special things related to IPO …
(1) The price band of the IPO has been kept at Rs 315-320. The minimum bid is 40 shares. Therefore orders can be placed in multiples of 40 equity shares. Retail investors and employees will get a discount of Rs 10 per share in the final offer price. A certain amount is required to be invested for an IPO, you cannot bid for a share in an IPO. Here the application is according to lot size.
That is, you have to bid for at least a certain number of stocks. The price band of the IPO of IRCTC is Rs 315–320 per share and has a lot size of 40 equity shares. Although retail investors and employees have a discount of Rs 10 per share, according to this a lot will have to invest Rs 12,200-12,400.Also read- news for those investing in mutual funds! SEBI took a big decision
(2) IDBI Capital Markets and Securities, SBI Capital Markets and Yes Securities (India) are the managers of the IRCTC IPO.
(3) The IPO of IRCTC has been advised to subscribe by Angel Broking, ICICI Direct, Anand Rathi, India Infoline and large brokerage firms like Motilal Oswal, Prabhudas Leeladhar, Reliance Securities. It is advised to invest in an IPO.
(4) The broking firm has stated that IRCTC is the only unit provided by the Indian Railways to provide railway, online railway tickets and drinking water to railway stations and trains in India. The company is broadly active in four business areas, including Internet ticketing, catering, sales of products and travel and tourism.
(5) The profitability of the company will be greatly improved by the government's reduction in corporate tax and increase in revenue from service charge for online ticketing. There is an important opportunity for the company to strengthen the catering business to customers on a very large scale, which still raises questions.
(6) According to the report, along with the increase in service charge for online ticket booking, the company's earnings will increase due to increase in the volume of catering and packaged drinking water business. In this case, investors can invest in this IPO.
Also read: India's performance in the midst of the global recession was tremendous: WEF
(7) IRCTC is the only entity authorized by the Indian Railways to provide railway tickets online through its website (www.irctc.co.in) and the mobile application Rail Connect.
(8) On an average, more than 8.4 lakh tickets are booked online daily, that is, approximately 72.60% of railway tickets are booked online. According to Crisil, online rail bookings are expected to reach 42.5-43.5 crores in FY 2023-24 with a CAGR of 8%, with e-booking shareholding being 81-83%.
(9) You can invest directly in your IPO level, for which you have to have a demat account. It can be invested through a broker. Every brokerage house maintains a separate section on its website for investing in IPOs.
(10) Where you can fill in some information and apply for an IPO. Chief among these information is how much stock you want to apply at what price. According to your application, the same amount is blocked from IPO to listing.