Benefits of Papankusha Ekadashi fast
– All sins are destroyed by fasting Papankusha Ekadashi. A fasting person is a part of Akshaya Punya.
– People who do not observe Ekadashi fast, are always surrounded by sins. A person who fasts only on this Ekadashi does not have darshan of Yama.
– By observing this fast on Ekadashi, one gets healthy and beautiful women and money.
– Ten men of maternal side, ten men of Pitrupaksha and ten men of the female side who perform this Ekadashi fast, go to Vishnu lok by taking the form of Lord Vishnu and filled with beautiful ornaments.
– Legislative fasting of Papankusha Ekadashi leads to the attainment of Vishnu Loka.
On this Ekadashi, donating land, cow, grain, water, khadu, clothes, parasol, etc. does not lead to the sight of Yama.
On this Ekadashi, every person should donate some things according to his ability.
– On the day of Papankusha Ekadashi, it is of great importance to build a pond, garden, dharamshala, pyao etc. Such a person never has to suffer the torture of hell. Those people, in this world, enjoy health, longevity, good children, full of money and grain, and in the end go to heaven.
– By observing the fast of Papankusha Ekadashi, the mind becomes pure and pure.
How to worship Papankusha Ekadashi fast
The Padmanabha form of Lord Vishnu is worshiped on the day of Papankusha Ekadashi. On sunrise on Ekadashi, wake up before sunrise and bathe in holy rivers or by pouring water from holy rivers. Offer arghya to the Sun and sit in your place of worship and vow to Ekadashi fast.
After this, worship Lord Padmanabha by applying white sandalwood or gopi sandalwood on your forehead. Offer Panchamrit, flowers and Ritufal to the Lord. Do not eat food on the day of fasting. Can be fruitful in the evening. Do worship and aarti before consuming food in the evening. On this day, keeping the sense of restraint, do night awakening and do Bhajans of Lord Shrihari, chant mantras.
How long till Ekadashi date
– Ekadashi Tithi will begin on October 8 from 2.50 pm.
– Ekadashi Tithi ends on October 9 at 5.18 pm.
– Paraná time is from 6.51 to 9.32 am on October 10.