Shani Pausha Shukla Pratipada has set up after midnight on Friday, December 27 at 2.17 pm. As soon as Saturn sets in, those people will feel relief from the troubles on which the half-century or dhaiya is running. Also, they will also get relief in whose horoscope Saturn's Mahadasha is going on or Saturn is in a bad state. Saturn's outbreak will reduce its outbreak. Shani Magh Shukla Shashthi will rise at 3.08 pm on Friday, 31 January 2020.
Read this: Aries Love Horoscope 2020: Love will rise, every wish will be fulfilled
From 24 January 2020, Saturn will enter Capricorn
Currently Saturn is moving on Sagittarius. Therefore, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Capricorn are in progress. Of which, the last phase of Sarathasati on Scorpio, the second phase on Sagittarius and the first phase on Capricorn is going on. Similarly, the miniature Kalyani Dhaiya of Saturn is going on Taurus and Virgo. Therefore, these five zodiacs are facing difficulties, crises, mental stress, economic deprivation in one way or the other. As Saturn is set, their effect will be reduced on these zodiac signs, so one will feel relieved. However, with Saturn entering Capricorn from January 24, 2020, Saturn's half-century and miniature Kalyani Dhaiya will be changed from the above zodiac signs.
These will be benefited by Saturn setting
- After the Saturn is set, the people of all zodiac signs will get relief from their sufferings.
- Those whose economic functions were stuck will be completed.
- Saturn is the giver of vehicle and building happiness. Those who want to buy a new building or vehicle will be auspicious if they buy during this time.
- There will be a lot of relief from financial troubles. The path of wealth will open. New sources of income will be found in this period of about 36 days.
- The dhaiya and the half-century people will get relief from physical suffering. Spending on diseases will decrease.
Take these measures for more profit
The worship of Lord Shiva and Hanumanji relieves the sufferings of Shani. Though Saturn will be disturbed, the crisis will be reduced, but to get the most out of this time, worship Shiva and Hanuman in these 36 days. Offer water and raw milk regularly to Lord Shiva. Recite Hanuman Chalisa regularly. Donate food, clothes to the poor. Donate warm clothes.