Three-hour solar eclipse
The solar eclipse will begin at 8:09 am, the eclipse will be midnight at 9:37 am and the eclipse will be salvation at 10:58, the annular phase of the solar eclipse will end at 12 noon 29 minutes, while the partial eclipse phase at 1:36 pm The minute will end on the minute, the thread has started twelve hours earlier at 8:17 pm on 25 December.
In Hinduism, eclipse is not considered good, so some things are taken care of during the eclipse period …
Take special care of these things
- In homes, people keep incense-incense sticks burning during the eclipse, so that negative energy comes out of the house.
- Do not touch the basil plant nor sleep.
- Do not use scissors during the eclipse, do not break flowers, do not clean hair and clothes, do not brush or brush, do not exploit cow, buffalo and goat.
Read this: Solar Eclipse 2019: Know where and at what time in India, the last Surya Grahan of the year will be seen?
Kusha or tulsi letter
- Do not eat, do not use harsh words, do not cohabit, do not travel.
- Before starting the eclipse of Kusha or Tulsi letter, you should put Kusha or Tulsi in food items like cooked food, milk, curd, ghee, butter, pickle, drinking water, oil etc. This does not contaminate them.
What is solar eclipse?
When the Moon comes between the Sun and the Earth, it blocks the light of the Sun coming on Earth and creates its own shadow in the Sun. This astronomical event is called solar eclipse.