Settlement adjustment for worker of navy forces who didn’t make wage adjustment

Answer of Dr. Alexander Coral, Legal Research Leader of actualicese.com to the question

For a person who was employed by the military forces for 10 years, and they did not adjust the salary to the CPI during this time and 5 years ago he retired, can he claim that his liquidation be adjusted and that money be paid? What resource should you use?
See more Answers in:

[Session] Labor Office of 07-30-2013

See more sessions in:


Accounting and Tax Information updated.


Related Articles

One Comment

  1. Buenas doctor yo vengo sufriendo de ezquisofrenia desde el 2003 demande al ejército en 2015 fui soldado profesional travajador del estado me isieron junta médica en 2018 apenas me calificaron muy bajo 15% de discapacidad ahora me estoy esperansdo nomas en la indenisacion puede ser un monto bueno para sustentar mi enfermeda des como cuento mis prestaciones sociales grasiad

Leave a Reply

Back to top button