LEARN MORE / GET QUOTE: https://sbafreedomprotectgroup.com/101220379
(referring agent info: Shannon D. Smith, ID: 101220379 )
DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS (2 or more people, not spouse) AND WANT TO OFFER HEALTH CARE BENEFIT PLANS TO EMPLOYEES WITH NO PREMIUM COST TO YOU AS EMPLOYER (under 50 full time employees; 50 or over can still join but must pay half the costs)?
BUSINESS OWNER INFO:
1. ACA Compliant
2. ERISA Compliant
3. Employer DOES NOT have to pay a portion of the employee cost!(under 50 full time employees) ($24 a year to join coop)
4. Refund of claim money. With “insurance” you do not get a refund. With this plan, everybody puts money into it. If the group doesn’t use all the funds, it is given back to the business owner to reduce rates for all the following year.
5. Re-insurance purchased so if money goes above the claim fund the employer is not liable.
6. Expert team to answer all employee questions, promote the plan, do a presentation with Q&A. The business owner and HR do not have to handle it.
7. Great solution for Employers to attract and retain valuable employees with a robust medical benefits program; an incentive; a perk
EMPLOYEE / EMPLOYER MEMBER BENEFITS
1. Low monthly cost.
2. No deductible
3. ACA compliant which includes Minimum Essential Coverages including Preventative Care, Routine Well Care, Adult Preventative Services and Screenings (physicals, flu shots), Woman Preventive Services and Screenings (pap smear), Child Preventive Services and Screenings (immunizations, physicals), and 100% of ACA Mandated Prescriptions such as birth control.
4. Prescription pharmacy benefit
5. 24/7 telecare video portal to doctor (Doctor visit ONLINE through video) – Virtual Clinic which allows members to call and speak to a state board certified physician who will be able to triage the patient and if required, prescribe appropriate medications to be picked up at a member pharmacy.
6. No pre-existing limitation
7. PPO nationwide preferred provider networks that includes over 4000 primary hospitals and licensed board-certified physicians. SBA uses the FirstHealth PPO network (wholly owner by Aetna) for the medical services. Primary Care, Specialist, and Urgent Care Visits, X-rays, CT, MRI, Lab/Diagnostics, Chiropractics (see website for exclusions)
8. Discounted dental
9. ID card: PPO / plan info
10. No waiting periods (see website for exclusion)
Learn Rates, Different Plan Options and Coverage Details info here: https://sbafreedomprotectgroup.com/101220379
(referring agent: Shannon D. Smith; ID: 101220379)
NOTE: This is not “insurance” but rather a cooperative
Keywords to help users find our new and unique coverage plans but remember we do NOT offer “insurance” but we do offer ACA compliant & ERISA compliant business health care plans:
How can small business afford health care benefit plans for employees.
best small business health care alternative to insurance option.
Here’s why you should get small business health insurance:
What is the best health insurance for a small business?
Best Small Business Health Insurance Providers of 2019.
Best Small Business Health Insurance Providers of 2020.
How much does it cost a small business to provide health insurance?
How do I choose a small business health insurance?
How much does health insurance for a small business cost?
Small Business Health Options.
Health insurance for small business.
The Top Small Business Health Insurance Options in 2019.
The Top Small Business Health Insurance Options in 2020.
Small Business Health Insurance Options for 2019 and How to…
Small Business Health Insurance Options for 2020 and How to…
Pros and Cons of Small Business Health Options Program…
Small Business Health Insurance and Group Health Benefits ..
small business health insurance costs.
small business health insurance options.
average cost of health insurance for small business.
small business health insurance requirements 2019 2020.
small business health insurance requirements 2020.
Open Enrollment Period business health care 2019 2020.
open Enrollment Period business health care 2020.
Open Enrollment for 2019 2020 Marketplace coverage
When Is Open Enrollment 2020 health care?
when is open enrollment for health insurance 2020?
when is open enrollment for health insurance 2019 2020?
Fall business health care coverage plan open season 2019 2020.
small business health care coverage plan open season 2020