What is Malamas?
Sun transits in every zodiac for one month. Whenever the Sun enters Jupiter's sign Sagittarius and Pisces, then Jupiter becomes clouded. The meaning of being clouded is that Jupiter is lost in the sun's light. This time period is called Malamas.
Read: What will be the impact of Jupiter on us in the year 2020
Since it is necessary to witness Jupiter in auspicious works, hence auspicious works are not done during transit in the Sagittarius and Pisces zodiac signs of the Sun. When the sun rises and rises to the next zodiac signs, then the malamas cease.
Read this: Chandra Grahan 2020: Know what is 'Wolf Moon'?
Uday is becoming a master
The Guru is also running from 17 December 2019. The Guru is rising at 8.12 pm on the night of 10 January. Its auspicious effects are also going to be available to the people of all zodiac signs. The natives who had Jupiter in their horoscope or sat with the enemy planets, or were sitting in the house of the enemy or who had sight of the enemy planets, were facing a lot of problems. The rise of the Guru will end the evil effects caused by it.
What to do when malamas end
- The ban on all auspicious works will be lifted when the Malamas are over. Work like marriage, engagement, mundan, griha pravesh will be resumed.
- Arghya must be offered to the rising sun on the end of Malamas i.e. January 15. Physical diseases are removed by this. Relief in eye pain.
- The auspicious effects of the Sun and Jupiter begin to meet the person and the environment.
- At the end of Malamas, one should perform charity by bathing in holy rivers.
- On this day, by placing saffron dot on the seven Gomti Chakra, keeping it in the place of worship starts to increase wealth and prosperity.
- Worship Lord Shiva-Parvati on this day to wish for marriage.