Lack of the proper to pension

Answer of Dr. Alexander Coral, Legal Research Leader of actualicese.com to the question

03.If a man quoted 108 weeks to the ISS and already turned 62, for 4 years he was helped to prosper, but he received a letter telling him that he can no longer contribute through them and is already 70 years old, he has no permanent job; So, do you lose the right to pension or what can you do?

Questions & Answers Session, August 2, 2011
See more Answers in
Accounting and Tax Information updated.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Check Also

Back to top button