If my baby doesn’t have social safety.

If my child under 17 does not have social security, is he my dependent and is studying in the United States how can I declare it in my tax return? The answer is requesting an ITIN number for the minor to be able to receive a credit.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button