Pregnant women should not travel
Falgun month is a time for pregnant women to take special care. From the day of planting of Danda till the day of Phalgun Purnima i.e. Holika Dahan, pregnant women are prohibited from crossing the river. According to ancient traditions, it is done for the protection of the pregnant woman and the baby in her womb. Crossing the river-drain during this time runs the risk of miscarriage. It is not good for the health of the child. Tantra-Mantra, Tot-Totke are also done a lot in these days, therefore, the movement of pregnant women is banned from Holi Dahan after Danda Ropini Purnima. During this one month, women should not throw their hair, nails or their clothes here and there. If the hair is to be cut by cutting the nails, then dig them in the ground and press them or put them in cow urine or cow dung. This will not affect the sorcery of them.
Read this: Patience is also important with hard work, know the reason behind it
Fruitful month for tantra-mantra siddhi
The month of Falgun is considered a very awakening day for the accomplishment of mantras. In this month, if you want to prove any mantra and take orders from your guru, prove the mantra under his guidance. In these days, ten Mahavidyas including mother Baglamukhi, mother Tripur Sundari etc. are practiced. Special cultivation of Mahamrityunjaya mantra of Lord Shiva is also done in these days.
What to do at the end of the bath
- On the day of Magha Purnima, the Magh Snan, which has been going on for the last one month, ends.
- On this day, as a full moon day of Magh Snan, get a Purnima worshiped by a knowledgeable ritualist Pandit.
- Offer food to the Brahmin couple and offer Dakshina, clothes etc. as per your ability.
- Pitra dosha ends by feeding green fodder to cows on this day.
- On this day, the poor and beggars should also offer the things they need.
- Performing the consecration of Lord Shiva on the full moon day with raw milk gives you complete happiness.
- On this full moon, the addition of Makhane and Mishri Kheer to Naivedya Mahalakshmi and distributing her prasad increases wealth.