Apple’s new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max are fantastic phones in so many ways. But like all other popular smartphones, they’re very fragile. Getting a good protective case is only half the battle because it still leaves the display exposed to scratches and cracks. You’ll definitely need to use a screen protector as well, and the Tethys Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 11 is a terrific choice. It’s a top-rated option and one of the best-selling screen protectors on Amazon, and there are also versions available for the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. You’ll pay between $6.99 and $7.99 for a 3-pack, so they only cost $2 or $3 a piece!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Tethys’ tempered glass screen protector provides edge to edge protection for your Device against scratches, bumps and minor drops.
- Ultra clear – All around transparent screen You won’t even know is there and the glass with 9H screen hardness offers maximum coverage with the front sensor protection. (Note: fits with most cases except cases with hefty raised edges such as battery cases.)
- Easy Installation – comes with installation guidance frame to assist with the application process.
- Touchscreen Accessible – receive full access to all buttons, functions, and face recognition of your phone. Box contents include: 3X glass screen protector, guidance frame, wet/dry wipes, user guide, dust Removal/guide stickers.
- Warranty – Tethys is proud to provide lifetime warranty for the protection of your phone screen.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.